our word for today: 'girandole'

I saw a great pair of tall antique candlesticks in an antique shop that are kinda like this one.
I've since learned that these are called 'girandole' candlesticks: French or Italian ornamental, branched candle holders.
I've never had just the right thing for my mantel and I thought a pair of these would look terrific flanking a super-sized piece of abstract art - in black and white, of course.
So, maybe I'll save my pennies and get a pair. Lemme know if you see any bargains out there.

0 Response to "our word for today: 'girandole'"

Post a Comment